Our Assembly Expert series videos contain pertinent legal advice and perspectives on employment and immigration issues affecting New Zealand businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Joy Kaur advises on:
- Employer obligations under Level 2
- Golden rules for Employers
- What are an employer’s obligations when considering restructuring?
- What is a fair redundancy process?
- Rules concerning reducing employers hours
- A word of warning to contractors.
Obligations of employers under Lockdown Level 2
The Golden Rules for Employers
What an employer’s obligations when considering restructuring?
A fair redundancy process
Reducing employees hours
A word of warning to contractors
Our immigration partner, Nicola Tiffen, provides an update on:
- The current immigration situation during Covid-19
- What to look out for with work visas
- The good and bad news around residents visas
- The implications of the travel ban
- The new Amendment Bill
- Current issues experienced by migrants
- Top tips for employers
The current immigration situation
What to look out for with work visas
The good and bad news around residents visas
The implications of the travel ban
The new Amendment Bill
Current issues experienced by migrants
Top tips for employers
- Update: The new Privacy Act 2020July 2, 2020The new Privacy Bill, now the Privacy Act 2020 was passed into law on 30 June and comes into force on 1 December 2020. In...
- The new Employment Relations (Triangular Employment) Amendme...June 30, 2020The Employment Relations (Triangular Employment) Amendment Act 2019 (the Act) came into force on 27 June 2020. What is the scope of this Act?...
- Standard financial advice provider licence conditions out fo...June 25, 2020On 17 June 2020 the Financial Markets Authority released a consultation paper outlining the proposed standard licence conditions for full licences under the new financial...