- Tim Bunker
- Senior Associate
Tim is a senior associate in the commercial property team, specialising in leasing, commercial and mixed use developments, acquisitions and disposals of land and subdivisions.
His expertise has seen him act for a wide range of clients, including listed and unlisted companies, commercial landlords and tenants, property developers, state owned enterprises and retirement village operators.
Tim provides sound, commercial advice which ensures clients achieve their business objectives quickly and efficiently.
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific Guides has recognised Tim as a ‘Next Generation Lawyer’ and clients welcome his ‘excellent legal and practical advice’.
- Tim was a finalist in the Young Private Practice Lawyer of the Year in 2015.
- Acting for Urban Partners in relation to its proposed redevelopment of Mission Bay, Auckland.
- Advising PlaceMakers in relation to all development and leasing aspects of its property portfolio.
- Advising KiwiRail in relation to the acquisition and divestment of its property portfolio.
- Advising Oceania in relation to the acquisition of its Waimarie Street development site in St Heliers, Auckland.
- Acting for Tamaki Regeneration in relation to the redevelopment of the Fenchurch neighbourhood.
- Acting for the developer of the high end Edition Parnell apartment development in Parnell, Auckland.
- Acting for the developer of the boutique Lighthouse apartment development on Karangahape Road, Auckland.
- LLB (HONS)/BA, University of Canterbury
- Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society
- Property Council of New Zealand