- Sarah Anderson
- Senior Associate
Understanding the legal nuances of construction projects, from tendering and contract drafting to project administration and dispute resolution, is important to ensure that projects run to schedule and within budget.
Sarah specialises exclusively in construction and infrastructure law. She uses her knowledge and experience to assist her clients in reducing risk and achieving commercially savvy solutions when challenges arise.
Sarah’s clients include contractors, consultants, subcontractors and principals. She has been involved in a variety of projects in both the public and private sector.
- LLB (HONS), University of Otago
- LLM (HONS), Corporate and Commercial Law, University of Auckland
- Chair of the Emerging Talent Committee (Infrastructure NZ), Auckland Chapter
- Committee member – National Association of Women in Construction, Auckland Chapter
- Society of Construction Law New Zealand