- Lisa Jacobs
- Chief Executive Officer
Having previously worked in the investment management industry as a General Counsel, Lisa brings to her role a first-hand knowledge of what clients want in a law firm.
Lisa has a diverse range of experience from advising clients in a professional services firm environment in New Zealand and Australia, through to holding a variety of roles in the investment management sector.
Her experience in the dual disciplines of accountancy and law blend to provide her with a unique insight in leading a law firm. At Anthony Harper she has overall responsibility for the management of the firm covering finance, technology, human resources and business development. Lisa develops the firm’s strategic direction in conjunction with Anthony Harper’s Board, and then leads implementation nationally.
Since her appointment as CEO in early 2016, Lisa’s role has grown both internally and externally. She is sought after to give comment in the national media and as a conference speaker.
In 2018, Lisa became a director of Airways, New Zealand’s air navigation service provider
- Lisa was a finalist (Board and Management category) at the 2016 Women of Influence Awards.
- BCOM/LLB, University of Auckland
- Harvard Business School Executive Education Leading Professional Service Firms
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Member, Institute of Directors