- Katie Logan
Katie specialises in dispute resolution and litigation. Her expertise spans general company litigation, insolvency, construction, urgent injunctions, debt recovery, and trust and estate litigation. She has represented clients in negotiations, mediations, adjudications, various tribunals, the Family Court, District Court, High Court and has worked on cases across the Pacific Islands.
Working with partners Dan Hughes and Karen Kemp, Katie helps clients reach informed, commercial decisions to resolve their disputes.
- Master of Law, University of Auckland (graduation pending)
- LLB, University of Otago
- BPHED, University of Otago
- Restructuring and Insolvency Turnaround Association NZ
- New Zealand Credit Finance Institute
- Infrastructure New Zealand (Emerging Talent)
- National Association of Women in Construction