- Jenny Baldwin
- Retirement Villages
With over a decade of experience in the retirement villages and aged care sectors, Jenny has developed an in-depth knowledge – ranging from the law, to commercial practices and trends, and the people involved. She draws on her prior experience with property finance, compliance and general commercial law to deliver specialist advice in her chosen field.
Working collaboratively with a variety of other service providers to provide commercial solutions to her clients makes Jenny’s job highly rewarding.
- Acting for a range of operators, from large groups to small not for profit entities, and statutory supervisors.
- Preparing compliance documents and developing precedents.
- Complaint and dispute resolution, including attending dispute panel hearings.
- Advising on retirement village business and property acquisitions and disposals.
- Providing specialist advice and due diligence services on large transactions.
- Advising on funding arrangements and the interplay with statutory supervision requirements.
- Writing articles and presenting seminars on retirement village law to sector groups and lawyers.
- LLB (HONS), University of Kent at Canterbury, UK
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, UK
- Certificate of Proficiency in Health Care Law, University of Auckland
- 2002 (England and Wales)
- 2007 (New Zealand)