- Harriet Quinlan
- Senior Associate
- Litigation | Construction | Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Harriet works with partners Karen Kemp and Dan Hughes on general commercial litigation matters, with a focus on insolvency and construction disputes.
She acts in a broad range of commercial disputes, including insolvency and insurance disputes, shareholder disputes, commercial property and construction contract disputes, leaky building litigation.
Harriet has appeared in the Court of Appeal including in insolvency proceedings, a construction contract dispute, voidable transaction proceedings and major human rights litigation. She has also appeared in the High Court and District Court and acted for clients in multi-million dollar adjudications, arbitrations and mediations.
- LLB/BA (History), University of Otago
- Member of the Board of Emerging Talent in Infrastructure Network
- National Association of Women in Construction
- Restructuring and Insolvency Turnaround Association NZ