- Ewe Leong Lim
- Corporate Advisory | Cross Border Investments | Manufacturing & Exporting
Ewe Leong has a wealth of experience in corporate and commercial matters including mergers, acquisitions, divestments, cross-border investments, capital raising, capital markets and infrastructure alliancing matters.
He has acted in many capital raising projects, IPO’s, private capital raising and listings including contemporaneous multi-jurisdictional capital raising projects.
His work has included advising coolstores, warehousing and logistics businesses, agribusiness, biosecurity, food safety, manufacturing and service companies, multinational companies, overseas investment, aviation, and alliancing transactions.
- Acting for, and advised, numerous Boards in relation to their obligations on capital raisings, listings and mergers and acquisitions including the listing of Pulse Utilities Limited in 2008.
- Acting for AgriQuality in relation to various biosecurity matters (including the painted apple moth biosecurity matter) between 2002 and 2009.
- Preparation of Corporate Governance Policies (including Audit, Health & Safety and Security Trading Policies) for the board of a company to be listed on the NXT market of the New Zealand Stock Exchange in the second quarter of 2017.
- Acting for Top Harbour in relation to its investment in sensitive land, being a freehold interest in approximately 32 hectares of land at Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa for $35M from the receivers of Gulf Corporation.
- Acting for Diamond Wheel Limited in relation to its overseas investment in sensitive land, being a freehold interest in land at Silverdale, Auckland.
- Acting for New Wish Investment Limited in relation to its investment in sensitive land, being shares in a land owing company.
- Acting for the shareholders of Actronic Holdings Limited in relation to the sale of shares to NASDAQ-listed, California headquartered technology company, Trimble, including consideration of Overseas Investment Act issues.
- Dip Corporate Managements, Strategy, Financial Management and Leadership, Institute of Chartered Secretaries, University of Auckland
- MPHIL, (Commercial Laws) (First Class Honors), University of Auckland
- LLB, University of Auckland
- New Zealand Malaysia Business Council
- CPA Australia
- Institute of Directors
- New Zealand Institute of Chartered Secretaries Inc
- Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association
- ASEAN New Zealand Combined Business Councils