- Dominic Fitchett
- Senior Associate
Dominic is a specialist in commercial leasing, property development, acquisitions and disposals.
Dominic practised in the United Kingdom for a number of years, primarily in the fields of commercial leasing and corporate due diligence, which gave him a real insight into the various risk points of commercial leasing and development.
He advises clients on a range of property matters, including commercial leasing, commercial and residential development, acquisitions and disposals and all aspects of property due diligence. His clients include individuals and companies, investors, developers, landlords, tenants and property owners looking to develop their properties through unit title and other subdivision and construction work.
- Acting for the developer on large scale subdivisions and on-sale of residential sections.
- Advising NewUrbanGroup on its Lintrathen Gardens residential unit title development.
- Acting for the vendor on the sale of Duncan Cotterill Plaza in Victoria Street, Christchurch.
- Acting for significant local investors on the acquisition and disposal of industrial property and related leasing matters.
- Acting for various home building franchisor and franchisee clients on property matters.
- LLB/BA, University of Otago
- Accredited Specialist within the Property Law Section of New Zealand Law Society.
- Dominic is a member of the Southern Health and Disability Ethics Committee