- Chloe Jolliffe
- Special Counsel
- Banking & Finance | Insolvency & Corporate Recovery
Chloe has a particular interest in repossession of both goods and real property, and personal and corporate insolvency. She works closely with other members of the Banking & Finance and Insolvency & Corporate Recovery teams to ensure that clients get cohesive advice and the benefits of extensive team knowledge.
She has appeared in the District Court and the High Court on a variety of matters and continues to enjoy the challenge and constant development of this area of the law.
- Chloe is ranked as a 'Next Generation Lawyer' in the 2018 and 2019 Legal 500 Asia Pacific guides. Clients stated she 'provided an extremely good service'. She is ranked as a 'Rising Star' in the 2020 Legal 500 Asia Pacific Guide.
- Acting for a major New Zealand bank in respect of recovery of funds including mortgagee sales, sale and security of collateral and court proceedings.
- Advising finance companies and a body corporate in respect of recovery of funds and security realisation.
- Acting for a major New Zealand steel company in respect of recovery of funds and court proceedings.
- Acting for the Official Assignee in respect of the administration of bankrupt estates, including in the areas of insolvent transactions and recovery of property (including co-owned real property).
- Acting for leaseholders with respect to recovery of rent and termination of leases.
- LLB (HONS)/BA, University of Canterbury